Your weekly 1-stop for satire on roleplaying games, videogames, politics, and stuff. Not for the easily offended.

//for comicrocket

We Are What We Eat

Average Rating: None

September 23rd, 2019, 2:00 pm

image host

Jump To:

image host

Author's Comments:

Reply
Dogbert, September 23rd, 2019, 2:00 pm

Soylent: The Gorging

Sure! Suggest legalizing eating human flesh in a world where human life's value is already at a historical all-time low and the 1% already sees the other 99% as redundant to the point they're already packing to abandon us in the planet they killed (all they need is for A.I to be perfected).

WHAT COULD EVER GO WRONG??

Sure this won't turn human trafficking into the biggest industry in the planet.

Sure this won't degenerate into human cattle pens.

Sure this won't end up with cannibal versions of Kobe Beef and lobster restaurants for the "rich and eccentric" (which I'd have turned into a comic by itself if I only found it fun, which I don't).

And then, it's not like any of this matters anyway since the Amazon's demise already sealed our fate as a species and in 30 years (give or take) we'll all be dead. It's just depressing the lows we'll hit before the reaper comes a-knocking.

So, to whomever is willing to write Soylent: The Gorging for Paradox Interactive... there, that one's free, you can have it.

Peace.

P.S: Side effects of human flesh consumption include kidney failure and Kuru (look that disease up, it's fun).

Reply
Advertisement, November 14th, 2019, 10:23 am

Post A Comment